Search This Blog

Sunday, January 7, 2024

It's Going to Be a Great Year in Country Music

 


Some alternative song title ideas that are playful and lighthearted.

  • Truck Stuck in a Ditch (And My Heart's Stuck on You)
  • Lost My License, Lost My Job, Found a Million Bucks (But They Were Monopoly Money)
  • My Dog Ate My Pickup Truck (And Other Reasons Therapy Sounds Good)
  • Flew the Coop, But the Nest Was in Another Town (A Ballad of Accidental Road Trip)
  • My Mama Said Don't Marry a Rodeo Clown (But His Mullet Was So Fine)
  • Fishing for Trouble (And Maybe a Catfish or Two)
  • Hank Done Stole My Hank Williams Poster (Now I'm Singin' the Blues)
  • Honeymoon on Hold (Thanks to the Great Cornhusk Shortage)
  • Traded My Tractors for Tacos (And Never Looked Back)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highest Military Honor Awarded to a Soldier From Pocahontas County

Highest Military Honor Awarded to a Soldier From Pocahontas County Based on the provided excerpts from the Pocahontas Times , the highest m...