Search This Blog

A Leap Beyond This Life

 a man kneeling at the foot of a cross. Image 3 of 4

Imagine that you have been told that you have cancer and have 4 weeks to live, list five spiritual decisions that you must make immediately.

  1. Seeking Spiritual Guidance: This could involve connecting with a religious leader, spiritual advisor, or therapist for support, counseling, and clarification of personal beliefs.
  2. Exploring Forgiveness and Reconciliation: Engaging in the process of forgiving others and oneself, and attempting to mend any broken relationships.
  3. Reflecting on Purpose and Legacy: Contemplating what truly matters in life and how one's life and actions have impacted others.
  4. Seeking Comfort and Meaning: Finding solace in spiritual practices, faith, nature, or loved ones.
  5. Preparing for the Unknown: If the individual has specific spiritual beliefs about the afterlife, they might choose to engage in practices or rituals associated with those beliefs.

Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner,

 and I ask for Your forgiveness.

I believe You died for my sins

 and rose from the dead.

 I turn from my sins and invite

 You to come into my heart and life. 

I want to trust and follow

 You as my Lord and Savior. 

 Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The impact of homeschooling on Pocahontas County Schools' budget

  The impact of homeschooling on Pocahontas County Schools' budget centers on the mechanics of the West Virginia Public School Support P...

Shaker Posts