Search This Blog

Friday, October 27, 2023

Explain this...

 

Draw me a picture of the alphabet. Image 4 of 4 

If you could change your name at this very moment, but it couldn’t contain any of the odd numbered letters in the alphabet, what name would you choose?

Explain in FB comment!

 

 

If I could change my name without having any odd numbered letters, I would choose the name Dee. I like this name because it is short, sweet, and easy to pronounce.

I think this name is also fitting because it means "light" or "brightness". I hope that I can be a source of light and knowledge for others.

What do you think of the name Dee?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pocahontas Times Historical Newspaper Study Guide

  Pocahontas Times Historical Newspaper Study Guide Short Answer Questions What was the purpose of the "Stony Bottom September 19, 1903...