Search This Blog

Friday, October 27, 2023

Agree or Disagree

 

Brushing your teeth or wiping your butt – you have to give one up. Which one would it be and why?

draw me a picture of 2 people in an argument. Image 2 of 4

I would give up wiping my butt. While personal hygiene is important, brushing your teeth is more important for your overall health. Brushing your teeth twice a day helps to remove plaque and bacteria, which can prevent cavities, gum disease, and tooth loss. Gum disease is also linked to other health problems, such as heart disease and stroke.

Wiping your butt, on the other hand, is primarily for personal comfort. While it is important to remove feces from your body, there is no evidence that doing so prevents any health problems. In fact, some people believe that wiping too often can actually irritate the skin around the anus.

Of course, this is a hypothetical question, and I would never actually give up wiping my butt. But if I had to choose, I would give that up over brushing my teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pocahontas Times Historical Newspaper Study Guide

  Pocahontas Times Historical Newspaper Study Guide Short Answer Questions What was the purpose of the "Stony Bottom September 19, 1903...